Tel: 01948 840630
Update Now Open (13/5/20)
In line with the latest Government advice, we aim to open our doors on Wednesday the 13th of May 10.30am.
In order to keep everybody safe, we ask that you respect the following:
– We will only accept card payments
– Please ensure that you keep a 2m distance at all times
– We will limit the number of customers into the Garden Centre by restricting the number of trolleys and baskets, you will need one of these to enter. There will be a maximum of 2 people per household.
– The trolleys will be cleaned after each use.
– We have installed Perspex screens at the tills.
– Our Café remains closed until further Government advice.
– Please do bear with us as we try to keep everyone safe whilst adapting and reopening the business.