Tel: 01948 840630
As you are all aware the government has announced that cafes can reopen as of the 4th of July.
Whilst we are eager to open, it has to be safe for our customers and for our staff. We have lots to do to ensure that we can do this.
We will be open as soon as we can – please keep an eye on our website and social media for further updates.
In order to keep everybody safe, we ask that you respect the following:
– We will only accept card payments
– Please ensure that you keep a 2m distance at all times
– We will limit the number of customers into the Garden Centre by restricting the number of trolleys and baskets, you will need one of these to enter. There will be a maximum of 2 people per household.
– The trolleys will be cleaned after each use.
– We have installed Perspex screens at the tills.
– Our Café remains closed until further Government advice.
– Please do bear with us as we try to keep everyone safe whilst adapting and reopening the business.